I Miss Thrifting So Much...


Alright who else seriously misses actually going into stores to shop??

Don't get me wrong, I can online shop all day long (and I def have been oops). But there's still something about actually walking into stores that I miss so much. Taking in the ambiance, touching the clothes, trying them on, finding something that actually looks really cute on you... This is how I like to spend my weekends ok?? It's been hard trying to find things to fill up this space.

One thing I miss most is thrifting... alright I'm telling you finding used clothes on apps like poshmark and depop can be cool but there is just nothing like walking into a smelly goodwill and actually finding something cute like, the adrenaline rush is so real.

And don't get me started on consignment shops. Oh the treasures you can find inside a consignment shop, it's truly amazing. One of my all time favorites is Fantasia in Old Saybrook, CT. Such good finds in there. Below is a vintage cardigan and Ferragamo purse I found in there a couple months ago. I love the resurgence of 90's fashion. So simple, so easy. Bags like this are lightweight and delicate and I love that about them. I'll always just feel so much cuter with a smaller bag around my arm.



Popular Posts