My Favorite Loungewear Outfits Right Now

If you didn't own at least 2 pairs of sweatpants before quarantine happened... I bet you have at least a few pairs now. Am I the only freak who prided myself on like not wearing sweatpants and sweatshirts in public for the longest time? And look at me now... I'm such a huge fan of this sweatsuit trend we're going through right now, especially during this quarantine. It's gonna be extremely hard to get back into wearing jeans and pants everyday... Below are a few pieces I have been absolutely living in.

Sweatshirt: H&M | Biker Shorts: Shein

Top: Boohoo | Sweatpants: Boohoo

The thing I like most about these outfits is that not only are they extremely comfortable they're also so easy and simple. You don't have to be wearing a $119 for love and lemons lace lingerie bodysuit at home to look and feel cute, break out the sweatpants girls there's nothing trendier right now I swear.

Popular Posts