Nike's Zoom 2k Sneaker Review

You've probably seen them on instagram already, these sneakers are seriously so cute. I knew right away I HAD to have them.


At first I thought of these sneakers as more of just a regular sneaker rather than a pair of sneakers to actually work out in but once I put them on I realized not only are these shoes so cute they are probably one of the comfiest sneakers I've ever owned and definitely the perfect running sneaker. Win win.

Before I bought these, the sneakers I was using to run in were a a pair that I got in the children's section of the Nike store like 3 years ago...yikes, don't get me wrong it's a great hack to shop in the children's section to save money if you have a size 7 foot or smaller but ouch they were a little snug and it was definitely time to buy a new pair.


These sneakers fit extremely true to size and they're so easy, you can literally slip them on and off your feet without having to re-tie the laces. So perfect for all those lazy people out there like me.


You can buy them now on finishline.com and they come in 4 different color ways.
I'm so obsessed and I cannot wait to wear these out once the quarantine is over! Here's hoping I can keep them this white forever.




Popular Posts