Spring Cleaning

It's really insane to think about all the time we have to ourselves now that the world is on pause. Things I would fantasize about being able to do while I sat at my desk at work are now staring me in the face... so no more excuses I decided to clean out my entire apartment today.

I started with the most cluttered and confusing area... my accessories. I have an obsession with gold necklaces. I have like 20 pieces and keeping them organized is super important since a lot of these necklaces are delicate they blend into one another easily... when they're neatly laying like this I can see what I have so much better plus it looks super cute in my room. I also have a bulletin board where I can hang necklaces and headbands.



I know a lot of people prefer organizing jewelry into drawers and I think that's a great idea too but I like to see my jewelry hanging out in the open space in my room, it's kinda like another decoration.

Another issue in my organization lately has been hair accessories. Hair pieces have blown up this past year from headbands to hair clips and barrettes. I have so many now so I went through and picked out the ones I hardly ever wear and put them in a pile to the side to give away because who doesn't love receiving super cute hair accessories??

I think the most important part of organizing what you have is separating out what you don't need or use anymore.

Below is a picture of some of my favorites


Necklace: Shein | Hair Clips: TJ Maxx















Popular Posts