The Gold Necklaces You Need to Own For the Perfect Stack

Necklace stacking is super trendy right now and has been for the last few years. I was on this trend like white on rice when it first starting popping up on influencers all over instagram in 2017. I remember going online and ordering like 10 gold necklaces all at once.

It's so much fun layering different necklaces and creating totally different looks all with just a few key pieces so I wanted to share some of the necklaces I am loving right now that look amazing when stacked and also super cute when worn alone for a more simple look.

A stack I am loving right now incorporates the snake chain. This necklace is everything it is gorgeous and also so versatile you can stack it with literally any other type of necklace. An absolute staple and so worth the investment. The one I am wearing is actually my mom's from the 80's but I linked a few that you can buy online below.



Another extremely versatile piece is the gold link chain that you've probably seen a lot of lately. This necklace is fun and so easy to wear. A perfect addition to any necklace stack right now.

I got this one from Amazon for under $20 

The final addition to any stack is a necklace that hangs a little lower, something that's around 20''-24'' is perfect for this. Pendant necklaces are always an easy go to for me and my absolute favorite is this tarot moon necklace from Mejuri. 

This necklace is stunning on its own but my favorite way to wear it is with at least a couple more layered chains. Hands down these necklaces will be my favorite summer accessories this year.

Popular Posts