Top 3 Makeup Products I am LOVING Right Now.

Soooo I took a huge break from putting makeup on since quarantine started. And uh let me tell you, there's nothing quite like not doing your hair or makeup for weeks on end to make you feel like you are slowly morphing into an actual potato. 


I think it was a great time to let my skin breathe and focus on my skincare routine a little bit but after a solid few weeks I just had to start playing around with makeup again. I started off super basic, just foundation, mascara, and a lightweight, easy, and neutral lipgloss and I quickly fell IN LOVE with this one and now I wear it like every single day...


Ok as if the packaging isn't enough to become obsessed with this product, (here's the back pictured above) it literally smells like vanilla cake and the color seriously stays on for hours even after drinking and eating.

I absolutely love how natural the color looks because I really dislike wearing dramatic lip colors on a day to day basis and for only $9??? So beyond worth it I already bought a second one for when my first one runs out lol...

Ok now for this blush from Anastasia Beverly Hills...


Ok here's the thing about blush you have to be extremely careful at all times when applying because you don't want to end up looking like a literal clown. This blush trio goes on super easy, and it looks really natural which is soooo important when using a product like this. I like to just gently tap my brush over one color orrrr if I'm feeling crazy all 3 at once and just lightly brush over the top of my cheeks. I'm so obsessed with this product because not only is it so easy to apply it's also long lasting! I bought this in the Berry Adore color assortment.

Below is a picture of me wearing this recently. I love how you can use it to achieve a more contoured look and it really brings out your cheekbones.

Alright now for the holy grail product... I didn't think products this perfect existed yet here we are...I just bought this product and I'm already obsessed and needed to share with you all... this Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette.



I use the first 2 columns of 3 like every time I go to do my eyeshadow. The perfect amount of shimmer and color. When it comes to eyeshadow I love the light and natural look to really make your eyes look brighter. My one HUGE problem with buying palettes is I only end up ever using like 2 of the colors and it feels like a giant waste but with this palette I will literally end up using every single color besides that green glitter one? I'm not sure why they threw that in but you know what if you have green eyes I bet it will look good on you. 










Popular Posts