Brand Obsession: Melie Bianco

Hey guys! Today I want to talk about a vegan leather bag brand I recently discovered. 

I think these bags are super different than everything I've been seeing lately and the designs are just absolutely dreamy. This brand has been gaining significant traction lately and for all the right reasons.

It's also so important to be conscious of the brands you are supporting and I think Melie Bianco has almost all the bases covered when it comes to being cruelty and sweatshop free. With fast fashion on the constant rise its also important to be aware of the materials used in the products you buy and Melie Bianco is committed to using toxic free materials which is good for our planet and your health.

I recently got to try out their new Mandy Crossbody Bag in taupe and I am so in love.


The bag comes with a removable strap to wear as a cross body but I prefer to hold it by just the handle. It's so dainty and cute and the material is so soft and dreamy. I love how I can fit my phone and wallet inside perfectly. 


I usually always go for black bags ( I think like 90% of my purses are black) So I decided to change it up with another neutral color and I'm sooo glad I did. At first I was so nervous trying to find a shirt or a dress it would look good with because I'm just so beyond used to wearing black 24/7 but I honestly feel like this bag can be paired so easily with so many different colors especially white aka a summer favorite. 


I wanted to share a few other designs from their collection that I'm crushing on at the moment:







Ugh I'm so obsessed!! Honestly, who doesn't love an absolutely adorable bag that's eco friendly and cruelty free?! Win all around.





Popular Posts